Sunday, September 1, 2013

Behavior Charts - Reward System for Kids

What an awesome find!

So, I was browsing Pinterest looking for a behavior chart for Mekhi. Now that school is back in session, we'd like to implement a more structured behavior system at home. Nothing crazy going on, but we've noticed that he responds very well to rewards.

This site is a free source of all types of printables for kids. From chore charts to behavior charts to routine schedules, there's hundreds of options to track and reward your kids. I had to share! I plan to put up a bulletin board in Mekhi's room where he can track his behavior, work off a routine list for morning and evening, and view a weekly calendar of important events for the week. The Dollar Tree in my neighborhood has everything I need to set it up. I'm be posting that as soon as it's done.

In the meantime, here's an example of an awesome reward chart from the site:
Sample Image


Behavior Charts - Reward System for Kids - Parenting | Kid Pointz:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment